Home / FAQ
    1. What sort of identification is required to attend the Okanagan Cannabis Cup?
      Attendees must have a valid medical cannabis license as a patient. This includes one or more of the following: a doctor's notice; license from Health Canada under the ACMPR or MMAR; or dispensary card. Attendees must also bring two pieces of government identification and must be at least 19 years of age.

    2. Where's the event?
      The event will be held at a private estate located at DURALI VILLA - 5960 Old Kamloops Rd, Vernon, BC.

    3. Is there recommended accommodation in Vernon?
      If you're coming in from out of town, please feel free to make a reservation with any of the hotels in Vernon. For exhibitors, please contact us for our special group rate at info@okanagancannabis.com.